Terms & Conditions
Effective date: July 1, 2021
Welcome to My Ganja, a mobile application created by, My Ganja, published by The CBD Registry and managed by My Ganja, LLC (“My Ganja,” “we,” “us” or “our”).
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other My Ganja users, businesses or affiliates of My Ganja.
- You may not use the My Ganja service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the My Ganja service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack My Ganja or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with My Ganja.
- You must not access My Ganja’s private API by any other means other than the My Ganja application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from My Ganja including but not limited to user profiles, photos and videos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any My Ganja members (“Spam”).
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from My Ganja, LLC.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of My Ganja, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your My Ganja account. While My Ganja prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that My Ganja cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the My Ganja service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the My Ganja service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on My Ganja
- My Ganja does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the My Ganja Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the My Ganja Services, you hereby grant to My Ganja a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the My Ganja Services.
- Some of the My Ganja Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that My Ganja may place such advertising and promotions on the My Ganja Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the My Ganja Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the My Ganja Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the My Ganja Services.
- The My Ganja Services contain Content of My Ganja (“My Ganja Content”). My Ganja Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and My Ganja may own and retains all rights in the My Ganja Content and the My Ganja Services. My Ganja hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the My Ganja Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the My Ganja Services.
- The My Ganja Services contain Content of Users and other My Ganja licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the My Ganja Services.
- My Ganja performs technical functions necessary to offer the My Ganja Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the My Ganja Services.
- Although the Site and other My Ganja Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other My Ganja Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of My Ganja. Also, although My Ganja will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, My Ganja reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by My Ganja in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, My Ganja encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, My Ganja is not a backup service. My Ganja will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the My Ganja Services, or the loss of any Content.
My Ganja, LLC Advertising Program Terms
These My Ganja, LLC Advertising Program Terms (“Terms”) are entered into by My Ganja, LLC (“My Ganja”) and the entity executing these Terms or that accepts these Terms electronically (“Customer”). These Terms govern Customer’s participation in My Ganja’s advertising programs and services (i) that are accessible through the account(s) given to Customer in connection with these Terms or (ii) that incorporate by reference these Terms (collectively, “Programs”). Please read these Terms carefully. They require the use of binding individual arbitration to resolve disputes rather than jury trials or class actions. If Customer wishes, Customer may opt out of the requirement to arbitrate disputes by following the instructions in Section 13(F) below within 30 days of the first acceptance date of any version of these Terms containing an arbitration provision.
1 Programs. Customer authorizes My Ganja and its affiliates to place Customer’s advertising materials, feed data, posts, and technology (collectively, “Ads” or “Creative”) on any content or property (each a “Property”) provided by My Ganja or its affiliates on behalf of My Ganja or, as applicable, a third party (“Partner”). Customer is solely responsible for all: (i) Ads, (ii) Ads trafficking or targeting decisions (e.g., keywords) (“Targets”), (iii) destinations to which Ads direct viewers (e.g., landing pages, mobile applications) along with the related URLs, waypoints, and redirects (“Destinations”), and (iv) services and products advertised on Destinations (collectively, “Services”). The Program is an advertising platform on which Customer authorizes My Ganja and its affiliates to use automated tools to format Ads. My Ganja and its affiliates may also make available to Customer certain optional Program features to assist Customer with the selection or generation of Targets, Ads, or Destinations. Customer is not required to authorize use of these optional features and, as applicable, may opt-in to or opt-out of usage of these features. However, if Customer uses these features, then Customer will be solely responsible for the Targets, Ads, and Destinations. My Ganja and its affiliates or Partners may reject or remove a specific Target, Ad, or Destination at any time for any or no reason. My Ganja and its affiliates may modify or cancel Programs at any time. Customer acknowledges that My Ganja or its affiliates may participate in Program auctions in support of its own services and products. Some Program features are identified as “Beta” or as otherwise unsupported or confidential (“Beta Features”). Customer may not disclose any information from Beta Features or the terms or existence of any non-public Beta Features.
3 Ad Serving. (a) Customer will not provide Ads that contain or connect to malware, spyware, unwanted software or any other malicious code, or knowingly breach or circumvent any Program security measure. (b) Customer may promote posts and use the service solely for serving or tracking Ads under Programs that permit third-party Ad serving and only if the Ad server has been authorized by My Ganja to participate in the Program. My Ganja will implement Customer’s promotion tags so that they are functional. (c) For online display Ad impressions billed on a CPM or vCPM basis (“Display Ads”), if My Ganja’s applicable impression count (“IC”) for a Program is is disputed and believed to be off by more than 10% within the promotion/billing period, Customer will facilitate reconciliation efforts between My Ganja and Customer. If this discrepancy is not resolved, Customer’s sole remedy is to make a written claim to My Ganja within 60 days after the invoice date (“Claim Period”). If My Ganja determines that the claim is valid, then My Ganja will issue to Customer advertising credits equal to (90% of My Ganja’s IC. Any advertising credits issued must be used by Customer within 60 days of issuance (“Use-By Date”). Metrics from 3PAS whose Ad server tags are provided to My Ganja will be used in the above discrepancy resolution calculations. My Ganja may require that discrepancy records be provided directly by Customer to My Ganja. Customer will not be credited for discrepancies caused by any 3rd parties inability to monitor My Ganja promotion/Ads.
4 Testing. Customer authorizes My Ganja and its affiliates to periodically conduct tests that may affect Customer’s Use of Programs, including Ad formatting, Targets, Destinations, quality, ranking, performance, pricing, and auction-time bid adjustments. To ensure the timeliness and validity of test results, Customer authorizes My Ganja to conduct such tests without notice or compensation to Customer.
5 Pause Promotion / Ad. Unless a Policy, the Program user interface, or an agreement referencing these Terms (an “IO”) provides otherwise, either party may pause any Promotion/Ad at any time without notice.
6 Warranty, Rights, and Obligations. Customer warrants that (a) Customer holds, and hereby grants My Ganja, its affiliates and Partners, the rights in Ads, Destinations, and Targets for My Ganja, its affiliates and Partners to operate the My Ganja Programs (including, in the case of feed data, after Customer ceases to use the Programs), and (b) all information and authorizations provided by Customer are complete, correct and current. Customer authorizes My Ganja and its affiliates to automate retrieval and analysis of, and create test credentials to access, Destinations for the purposes of the Programs. By providing any mobile or other telephone number to My Ganja in connection with the Programs, Customer authorizes My Ganja, its affiliates and their agents to call and send text messages (for which standard message and data rates may apply) to the provided telephone numbers, including by an automatic telephone dialing system, for purposes of the Programs. However, My Ganja will not rely on this permission to initiate autodialed calls or text messages for marketing purposes. Customer further authorizes My Ganja, its affiliates and their agents to send electronic mail to Customer for purposes of the Programs. Customer warrants that it is authorized to act on behalf of, and has bound to these Terms, each third party, if any, for which Customer advertises in connection with these Terms (“Advertiser”) and any references to Customer in these Terms will also apply to Advertiser, as applicable. If for any reason Customer has not bound an Advertiser to these Terms, Customer will be liable for performing any obligation Advertiser would have had under these Terms had Advertiser been bound. If Customer is using a Program on its own behalf to advertise, for that use Customer will be deemed to be both Customer and Advertiser. Customer will provide Advertiser with reporting data no less than on a monthly basis, that discloses absolute dollars spent on My Ganja and performance (at a minimum cost, clicks and impressions of users on the account of that Advertiser) in a reasonably prominent location. My Ganja may, upon request of an Advertiser, share Advertiser-specific information with Advertiser.
7 Make-Goods. For reservation-based Display Ads, My Ganja will deliver any agreed on aggregate number of Display Ads by the end of the campaign, but if My Ganja fails to do so, then Customer’s sole remedy is to make a claim during the Claim Period. If My Ganja confirms the accuracy of the claim, then My Ganja will not charge Customer for the undelivered Display Ads or, if Customer has already paid, at My Ganja’s reasonable discretion, My Ganja will provide for (i) advertising credits, which must be used by the Use-By Date, (ii) placement of the Display Ads in a position My Ganja deems comparable within 60 days of My Ganja’s confirmation of the accuracy of the claim or (iii) an extension of the term of the campaign. My Ganja cannot assure that any auction-based Ads will be delivered and therefore make-goods do not apply to auction-based Ads.
8 Payment. Customer will pay all charges incurred in connection with a Program, using a payment method approved by My Ganja for that Customer (as modified from time to time), within a commercially reasonable time period specified by My Ganja (e.g., in the Program user interface or IO). Late payments bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (or the highest rate permitted by law, if less). Charges are exclusive of taxes. Customer will pay (i) all taxes and other government charges and (ii) reasonable expenses and legal fees My Ganja incurs in collecting late payments that are not disputed in good faith. Charges are based on the billing criteria under the applicable Program (e.g., based on clicks, impressions, or conversions). Any portion of a charge not disputed in good faith must be paid in full. No party may offset any payment due under these Terms against any other payment to be made under these Terms. My Ganja may, in its sole discretion, extend, revise or revoke credit at any time. My Ganja is not obligated to deliver any Ads in excess of any credit limit. If My Ganja does not deliver Ads to the selected Targets or Destinations, then Customer’s sole remedy is to make a claim for advertising credits within the Claim Period, after which My Ganja will issue the credits following claim validation which must be used by the Use-By Date. Customer understands that third parties may generate impressions or clicks on Customer’s Ads for prohibited or improper purposes and if that happens, Customer’s sole remedy is to make a claim for advertising credits within the Claim Period, after which My Ganja will issue the credits following claim validation, which must be used by the Use-By Date.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, (A) CUSTOMER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO ANY PROGRAM CHARGES UNLESS A CLAIM IS MADE WITHIN THE CLAIM PERIOD AND (B) THE ISSUANCE OF ADVERTISING CREDITS (IF ANY) IS AT MY GANJA’S REASONABLE DISCRETION AND IF ISSUED, MUST BE USED BY THE USE-BY DATE.
9 Disclaimers. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MY GANJA, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING FOR NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PROGRAMS AND MY GANJA AND PARTNER PROPERTIES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND CUSTOMER USES THEM AT ITS OWN RISK. MY GANJA, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS PARTNERS DO NOT MAKE ANY GUARANTEE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAMS OR PROGRAM RESULTS. MY GANJA MAKES NO PROMISE TO INFORM CUSTOMER OF DEFECTS OR ERRORS.
10 Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT FOR SECTION 11 AND CUSTOMER’S BREACHES OF SECTIONS 3(A), 14(E) OR THE LAST SENTENCE OF SECTION 1, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OR TYPE OF CLAIM: (a) MY GANJA, CUSTOMER, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THESE TERMS OR ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS FOR ANY DAMAGES OTHER THAN DIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE PARTY IS AWARE OR SHOULD KNOW THAT SUCH OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES ARE POSSIBLE AND EVEN IF DIRECT DAMAGES DO NOT SATISFY A REMEDY; AND (b) OTHER THAN CUSTOMER’S PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS, MY GANJA, CUSTOMER, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGES UNDER THESE TERMS OR ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO PERFORMANCE OF THESE TERMS FOR ANY GIVEN EVENT OR SERIES OF CONNECTED EVENTS IN THE AGGREGATE OF MORE THAN THE AMOUNT PAYABLE TO MY GANJA BY CUSTOMER UNDER THE TERMS IN THE THIRTY DAYS BEFORE THE DATE OF THE ACTIVITY FIRST GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
11 Indemnification. Customer will defend and indemnify My Ganja, its Partners, agents, affiliates, and licensors against all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, fees (including legal fees), and expenses relating to any third-party allegation or legal proceeding to the extent arising out of or related to Ads, Targets, Destinations, Services, Use or any breach of these Terms by Customer. Partners are intended third-party beneficiaries of this Section.
12 Changes to Terms. My Ganja may make non-material changes to these Terms at any time without notice, but My Ganja will provide advance notice of any material changes to these Terms. The Terms will be posted at My Ganja.com/ads/terms. Other than changes made under Section 13(G), the changes to the Terms will not apply retroactively and will become effective 7 days after posting. However, changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately upon notice. Either party may terminate these Terms at any time with notice to the other party, but (i) campaigns not cancelled under Section 5 and new campaigns may be run and reserved and (ii) continued Program Use is, in each case, subject to My Ganja’s terms and conditions then in effect for the Programs (available at My Ganja.com/ads/terms). My Ganja may suspend Customer’s ability to participate in the Programs at any time. In all cases, the running of any Customer campaigns after termination is in My Ganja’s sole discretion.
13 Dispute Resolution Agreement.
- Arbitration of disputes. My Ganja, Customer, and Advertiser agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between My Ganja and Customer or between My Ganja and Advertiser that arise out of or relate in any way to the Programs or these Terms. This agreement to arbitrate (“Dispute Resolution Agreement” or “Section 13”) is intended to be broadly interpreted and includes, for example:
- claims brought under any legal theory;
- claims that arose before Customer or Advertiser first accepted any version of these Terms containing an arbitration provision;
- claims that may arise after the termination of Customer’s or Advertiser’s Use of the Programs;
- claims brought by or against My Ganja, My Ganja affiliates that provide the Programs to Customer or Advertiser, My Ganja parent companies, and the respective officers, directors, employees, agents, predecessors, successors, and assigns of these entities; and
- claims brought by or against Customer or Advertiser, the respective affiliates and parent companies of Customer or Advertiser, and the respective officers, directors, employees, agents, predecessors, successors, and assigns of these entities.
This Dispute Resolution Agreement does not preclude any party from seeking an individualized preliminary injunction or temporary restraining order until a claim is arbitrated, or from bringing an individualized action in small claims court, in any court that has jurisdiction; provided that, as limited by Section 13(C) below, the arbitrator will have exclusive jurisdiction to finally resolve claims not within the jurisdiction of a small claims court. Nor does this Dispute Resolution Agreement bar any party from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies.
My Ganja, Customer, and Advertiser agree that, by entering into this arbitration agreement, all parties are waiving their respective rights to a trial by jury or to participate in a class or representative action. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Dispute Resolution Agreement. With respect to all disputes or claims that arise out of or relate in any way to the Programs or these Terms, this Dispute Resolution Agreement supersedes any contrary terms regarding dispute resolution in any other agreement between the parties.
- Notice of disputes. If any party intends to seek arbitration of a dispute, that party must provide the other party with notice in writing (“Notice of Dispute”). This Notice of Dispute to My Ganja must be sent to the following Email address (“My Ganja’s Notice Address”):
My Ganja, LLC
Subject: Legal Department – My Ganja Ads Arbitration
My Ganja will send notice to Customer or Advertiser at the e-mail and mailing addresses associated with Customer’s account. Customer and Advertiser each agree to receive notice at those addresses. In addition, Customer agrees to notify Advertiser promptly of any such notice. Customer’s or Advertiser’s Notice of Dispute to My Ganja must provide, as applicable, (a) Customer’s or Advertiser’s name and mailing address, (b) the email address Customer or Advertiser uses to log into Customer’s account, (c) the My Ganja Ads Customer ID(s), (d) the Case Number(s) assigned by My Ganja to track previous attempts to resolve the dispute, (e) a description of the dispute, including identification of the relevant campaigns and/or AdGroups, and (f) a statement of the relief requested. If the parties are unable or unwilling to resolve the dispute within 60 days after the Notice of Dispute is submitted, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration upon one party sending the other party or parties and the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) a demand for arbitration. For the avoidance of doubt, no arbitration demand may be submitted until at least 60 days after submission of the Notice of Dispute. Unless the parties agree otherwise, Customer’s or Advertiser’s demand for arbitration must be sent to My Ganja’s Notice Address and entitled “Demand for Arbitration.” My Ganja will send demands for arbitration to Customer or Advertiser at the e-mail and mailing addresses associated with Customer’s account.
- Arbitration procedures. The arbitration will be governed by the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules (“AAA Rules“), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. Unless the parties agree otherwise, the Expedited Procedures of the AAA Rules will apply to any claim of $75,000 or less. The AAA Rules are available online at adr.org. If the AAA is unavailable, the parties will agree to another arbitration provider or the court will appoint a substitute. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any evidentiary submissions made in arbitration will be maintained as confidential in the absence of good cause for its disclosure. The arbitrator’s award will be maintained as confidential only to the extent necessary to protect either party’s trade secrets or proprietary business information or to comply with a legal requirement mandating confidentiality.
Unless the parties agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of Customer’s principal place of business (or, if the arbitration is commenced by Advertiser, the county (or parish) of Advertiser’s principal place of business). If the value of Customer’s or Advertiser’s claim is $25,000 or less, Customer or Advertiser may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, by telephone, or by an in-person hearing. If the value of Customer’s or Advertiser’s claim exceeds $25,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator will issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision is based. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that only a court of competent jurisdiction may decide issues relating to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision, the arbitrability of disputes, or the interpretation of Section 13(E). The arbitrator will not be bound by rulings in other arbitrations in which Customer or Advertiser is not a party. The arbitrator can award the same individualized damages and relief that a court can award. Judgment on the award may be entered by any court having jurisdiction.
- Costs of arbitration. The AAA’s fee schedule is subject to change and may be found in the AAA Rules (available online at adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879). My Ganja will pay all AAA filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees for any arbitration that My Ganja commences. If Customer or Advertiser commenced arbitration at least 60 days after submitting the Notice of Dispute to My Ganja, and the value of Customer’s or Advertiser’s claim is $75,000 or less, My Ganja will pay Customer’s or Advertiser’s share of any such AAA fees. If the value of Customer’s or Advertiser’s claim is between $75,000 and $300,000, Customer’s or Advertiser’s share of any such fees will be capped at $200 (unless the law of Customer’s or Advertiser’s state requires My Ganja to pay all such fees). If the value of Customer’s or Advertiser’s claim exceeds $300,000, the allocation of AAA fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. But the arbitrator may reallocate the fees to require My Ganja to pay all fees if Customer or Advertiser cannot afford to pay them. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of Customer’s or Advertiser’s claim or the relief sought is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all AAA fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such cases, the arbitrator may direct Customer or Advertiser to reimburse My Ganja for amounts that My Ganja paid on Customer’s or Advertiser’s behalf.
- No class or representative arbitration. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim without affecting other My Ganja users or other customers or advertisers. CUSTOMER, ADVERTISER, AND MY GANJA AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL PROCEEDING. Further, unless all affected parties agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one Advertiser’s or Customer’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this subsection’s limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court.
- 30-day opt out period. Customer (both for itself and for any Advertiser that Customer represents) and Advertiser have the right to opt out of this Dispute Resolution Agreement. A Customer or Advertiser who does not wish to be bound by this Dispute Resolution Agreement (including its waiver of class and representative claims) must notify My Ganja as set forth below within 30 days of the first acceptance date of any version of these Terms containing an arbitration provision (unless a longer period is required by applicable law). Customer’s or Advertiser’s notice to My Ganja under this subsection must be submitted via webform available at adwords.My Ganja.com/nav/arbitration. An opt-out notice does not revoke or otherwise affect any previous arbitration agreement between Customer and My Ganja or between Advertiser and My Ganja.
- Future changes to Dispute Resolution Agreement. If My Ganja makes any changes to this Dispute Resolution Agreement (other than a change to My Ganja’s Notice Address), Customer or Advertiser may reject any such change by notifying My Ganja via webform as set forth in Section 13(F) within 30 days of the change. It is not necessary to submit a rejection of the future change to this Dispute Resolution Agreement if Customer or Advertiser had properly opted out of arbitration in compliance with the requirements of Section 13(F). By rejecting a future change, Customer or Advertiser is agreeing that it will arbitrate any dispute in accordance with the language of this Dispute Resolution Agreement, as modified by any changes that Customer or Advertiser did not reject.
14 Miscellaneous. (a) ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE PROGRAMS WILL BE GOVERNED BY TEXAS LAW, EXCLUDING TEXAS CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT TEXAS LAW IS CONTRARY TO OR PREEMPTED BY FEDERAL LAW. (b) EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 13, ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE PROGRAMS WILL BE LITIGATED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE FEDERAL, STATE, OR DISTRICT COURTS OF GUADALUPE COUNTY, TEXAS.
(c) Customer will not seek an injunction based on patent infringement in connection with the Programs in any proceeding filed while these Terms are in effect, and for one year after any termination of these Terms. (d) These Terms are the parties’ entire agreement relating to their subject matter and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements on those subjects. (e) Customer may not make any public statement regarding the relationship contemplated by these Terms (except when required by law). (f) Except as provided in Section 13, all notices of termination or breach must be in writing and addressed to the other party’s Legal Department (or if it is not known if the other party has a Legal Department, then to the other party’s primary contact or other address on file). The email address for notices being sent to My Ganja’s Legal Department is legal@MyGanja.com. Except as provided in Section 13, all other notices to Customer will be in writing and sent to an email address associated with Customer’s account. Except as provided in Section 13, all other notices to My Ganja will be in writing and addressed to Customer’s primary contact at My Ganja or other method made available by My Ganja. Notice will be treated as given on receipt, as confirmed by written or electronic means. These notice requirements do not apply to legal service of process, which is instead governed by applicable law, nor do they apply to Section 13. (g) Except for modifications to these Terms by My Ganja under Section 12, any amendment must be agreed to by both parties and must expressly state that it is amending these Terms. Neither party will be treated as having waived any rights by not exercising (or by delaying the exercise of) any rights under these Terms. Except as provided in Section 13(E), if any provision of these Terms is found unenforceable, that provision will be severed and the balance of the Terms will remain in full force and effect. (h) Neither party may assign any of its rights or obligations under these Terms without the written consent of the other party, except to an affiliate but only where (I) the assignee agrees in writing to be bound by these Terms, (II) the assigning party remains liable for obligations under these Terms if the assignee defaults on them, and (III) the assigning party has notified the other party of the assignment. Any other attempt to transfer or assign is void. (i) Except as provided in Sections 11 and 13, there are no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms. (j) These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, or joint venture among the parties. (k) Sections 1 (last sentence only) and 8 through 14 will survive termination of these Terms. (l) Except for payment obligations, no party or its affiliates are liable for failure or delay in performance to the extent caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.